Bubble Trouble is a retro-themed game that pulls players in with addictive and fun gameplay of shooting bubbles.
Here, the main aim is to get yourself out of trouble with a bubble shooter. You will need to shoot three or more bubbles of the same color with your bubble, which should also have that color. But you need to clear the bubbles quickly, or if they touch you, you lose.
Work towards being the ultimate bubble shooter and take advantage of the different traps and power-ups.
Playing Bubble Trouble
Also known as Bubble Struggle, the Bubble Trouble game has a retro shooter theme. As the player shoots a bubble, it will either pop or split into multiple bubbles, depending on the size. There are multiple levels that a player goes through, each with a different time limit and level of difficulty. Here are some features of this game:
- Pop all the bubbles before the time runs out.
- The game restarts when a bubble touches you or the time runs out.
- Use different power-ups to win.
- A clock power-up resets the time limit.
- Play in single-player and local multiplayer.
Bubble Trouble features 2D graphics, and the single character can move from left to right. All the bubbles above them must be shot down before they reach the bottom, then pop. You can collect different traps and avoid these bubbles while you race against time.
How To Play Bubble Trouble
- Open the game and click play.
- Choose between single-player and multiplayer.
- In multiplayer, player 1 controls are left and right arrows to move and space to shoot.
- Player 2 controls are X and C to move and W to shoot.
Who Developed Bubble Trouble?
Bubble Trouble was developed by Kresimir Cvitanovic and was released in 2017. It was originally a flash game, but in 2017, it was adapted to HTML5 so you can play online.