Bullet Force is a video game with a shooter theme. The game is set in the first-person multiplier, allowing players to fight against others in a team.
With extensive weapon customization, multiple game modes, and exciting gameplay, the Bullet Force game allows you to take your enemies down with your team at your side. And if you want to practice, the offline mode sets you against AI opponents.
Bullet Force has been adapted for touchscreen devices and offers players fantastic graphics, realistic maps, and multiple game modes. It is easy to play on your smartphone and fight against counter-terrorists.
Playing Bullet Force
Anyone can play Bullet Force as the shooter game comes with many themes and fun features. Choose from different weapons and play across a series of fun maps. Some of the game features include:
- Play in different Game Modes like Team Deathmatch, VIP, Gungame, Free for All, Conquest, and offline.
- Play in seasonal game modes.
- Choose from six primary weapons and other secondary weapons and throwables.
- Equip yourself with different killstreaks.
- There are 27 perks to choose from, all with different amounts of slots.
The Bullet Force game offers fun and exciting gameplay that will keep you on your toes. You can easily get the buttons on the left and side parts of the screen. When playing, listen for enemies and work closely with your team so that you can survive.
How To Play Bullet Force
- Open the game and choose one of the multiple game modes.
- The virtual joystick is on the bottom left part of the screen.
- There are buttons on the left and right sides to shoot, aim, jump, and crouch.
- Slide your finger across the screen to shoot your weapon.
Who Developed Bullet Force?
The US-based company, Blayze Games, developed the Bullet Force game, which was released in 2016. They are known for offering a wide range of shooter and combat games.