Friday Night Funkin’
Friday Night Funkin'
Friday Night Funkin' is a music game that offers entertaining gameplay and exciting music battles for players.
This fun rhythm game will test your reflexes and knowledge of music tunes, and you will have to compete in exciting battles and freestyle your best songs to win. In this game, you play as a boyfriend who wants to get closer to their girlfriend, but her father disapproves of you.
The cliché storyline combines a musical mash, offering you an exciting Friday night on your mobile device.
Playing the Friday Night Funkin' Game
The Friday Night Funkin' game offers a musical rhythm theme where you participate in freestyle battles. In this game, your girlfriend's father always disapproves of you regardless of what you do. You will debut in front of the father and please him.
Are you ready to capture your girl's heart? Here are some features of this game:
- The game is divided into three weeks with different difficulty levels.
- Use the buttons on the screen to control the gameplay.
- Match the correct notes and tunes to win.
- If you miss too many notes, you lose.
The more complex the level is, the faster the gameplay becomes, so it's harder to coordinate the rhythm.
How To Play Friday Night Funkin'
- Open the game and start the gameplay in Week 1.
- Use the WASD buttons to navigate. It is located on the right side of the screen.
- Click plus and minus to increase or lower the volume and 0 to turn sound off.
- The game ends when you miss too many notes.
Who Developed Friday Night Funkin'?
Four Newgrounds users in a team developed Friday Night Funkin'. These include Cameron "ninjamuffin99", Isaac "Kawai Sprite" Garcia, David "PhantomArcade" Brown, and evilsk8r. It is an open-source donationware rhythm game that was first released in October 2020.