Little Alchemy is a fun mobile game that allows you to mix new elements and create exciting things like dinosaurs, spaceships, and unicorns.
The game starts with four essential items, and you get over 500 elements later. It allows for one-handed gameplay and is available in different languages. You can mix elements to create surprising items, and there are many puzzles to solve as you play at your own pace.
Since it's a puzzle game, the Little Alchemy game features unique graphics and different scenes where you can combine elements. You can even create god once you reach a particular level.
Playing Little Alchemy
The Little Alchemy game offers a wide range of elements you can combine to make more. For example, you can mix air and air to create pressure, sand and mud to create clay, earth and water to create mud, and earth and pressure to make stone, and if you can get human and immortality, you can create a deity.
Here are some features of this game:
- Use the different elements to create new things.
- Choose the languages that you want to use to play.
- Figure out different combinations through the gameplay.
There's no limit to what you can create while you play the Little Alchemy game. From alien life and airplanes to lizards and alcohol, keep combining new elements to play.
How To Play Little Alchemy
- Open the game and click on Play.
- You will have air, earth, fire, and water.
- Combine the elements by putting the different symbols together.
- As you make new elements, they will be added to the sidebar.
Who Developed Little Alchemy?
Little Alchemy was developed by Recloak and was first released in June 2012. The game is rated for everyone, although it references alcohol and tobacco.