The 2D bike racing game features over 100 levels you must beat, with jumps, dangerous zones, and loops you must race through. In addition, you have to pass different checkpoints, and you'll need many skills and tricks to cross the finish line.
You can flip in the air, and you need to figure out when to stop, crash or respawn. The Moto 3XM is the first release in a long series of games and is very popular among players.
Playing Moto 3XM
It's pretty easy to play the Moto 3XM, as the motorbike game offers fantastic gameplay and fun features that keep you engaged. Avoid obstacles while racing your bike through levels. Here are some features to look out for:
- Stars are given at the end of each level between 1 and 3.
- Controls are on the right and left sides of the screen.
- 100+ levels are available to players.
- Earn stars to unlock new motorbikes like Hellrider and Terminator.
- Make flips and stunts to save time and finish the race quickly.
- Back tire boost allows you to move faster.
- Mini boost start saves you time after your bike stands still.
There are different kinds of stunts that you can do with the controls offered on the Moto 3XM screen. The game has 2D graphics and fantastic visuals. Unlock dozens of characters and pass tons of levels to surpass your high score and beat your time.
How To Play Moto 3XM?
- Open the game and click on play.
- Use W/Arrow Up to speed up, S/Arrow Down to break, A/Arrow Left, and D/Arrow Right to position the bike.
- Beat your time,
Who Developed Moto 3XM?
The Moto 3XM game was released in 2016 by Madpuffers and is the first game in the series.