Retro Bowl is an American-style football game that makes you the boss of your NFL franchise and is available on PC, mobile phone, and tablet.
The game allows you to be the head of an NFL franchise, take care of press duties, expand your roster, and take care of your team and fans. You can customize your team and strategy to ensure that your fans and everyone on the team are satisfied. The game is never repetitive because of the customization.
You can improve and rebuild your team whenever you want. The game offers control and autoplay, and you must manage your team to get them to the ultimate prize.
Playing Retro Bowl
The Retro Bowl game offers straightforward gameplay and can be played online or offline. It involves you playing on offense and not defense. You can switch teams whenever you want to. Here are some features of the game:
- The game allows you to manage your team.
- Switch the team whenever you want, but you'll have to start from the beginning.
- The maximum salary is $200 million.
- Edit the name, jersey, and location of your players.
- Improve your team's ranking.
The Retro Bowl game allows you to freely participate in many small and large tournaments, offering retro graphics and simple gameplay. The American rugby game provides excellent sound and is full of enthusiasm.
How To Play Retro Bowl
- Open the game and use easy navigation.
- Click on Continue and start a new career.
- Follow the storyline to play the game.
- You can navigate with a mouse or trackpad.
Who Developed Retro Bowl?
Retro Bowl is developed by New Star Games Ltd, known for making sports games. It is an independent video game developer specializing in role-playing video games in the sports genre.