Smash Karts is a fantastic racing game with an exciting battle royale theme that involves driving your go-kart while trying to blow up that of others.
In this multiplayer kart game, you can enjoy the 3D graphics and drive your go-kart to claim weapons and destroy other karts on your way to victory. The more you play, the more you level up, and you can unlock new characters and rewards.
As you drive your go-kart, you can collect surprise boxes on the way. You have no idea what is in the box when you collect it, but you will have to survive with whatever you find.
Playing Smash Karts
The Smash Karts game is pretty exciting, allowing you to collect fantastic surprise boxes that can contain bullets, rockets, or grenades and use them to fight against the other people on the field with you. Play different games and use that to earn XP.
There are a lot of karts crashing and blowing up in this fun game. Here are some game features:
- Collect surprise boxes and use them to survive in whatever you do.
- Customize your vehicle however you want.
- Explore several maps to enjoy go-kart mayhem.
- Collect XP on each round and use that to level up and collect more rewards.
The Smash Karts game has a lot of mayhem because there's so much crashing and smashing. You can get coins, wheels, hats, and character tokens when you level up. Use them in the prize machine to unlock new characters and collect rewards. In the surprise boxes, you get weapons like missiles, mines, and machine guns.
How To Play Smash Karts
- Open the game and click on play.
- Use the WASD or Arrow Keys buttons to move.
- Click on Space to shoot Fire.
- Before you play, you can customize your go-kart.
Who Developed Smash Karts?
Tall Team developed Smash Karts. They are popular for augmented reality arcade games.