Play Subway Surfers, an endless runner game, and help Jake, Fresh and Tricky escape from the relentless inspector and his dog.
The Subway Surfers is a platform game that involves running away from an inspector through a dangerous situation. You must keep dodging the different incoming trains, bridges, obstacles, and more while trying to escape the inspector.
You keep playing with the endless runner theme until you crash or get caught. But you can always start again. The Subway Surfers game has many styles and sequels that players will enjoy.
Playing Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers features exciting and addictive gameplay that will keep players engaged. It is constantly updated, too, and features a colorful visual style. The game is over when you trip twice, get hit by a train, or bump into any obstacles. Here are some features of this game:
- Subway Surfers involve jumping and rolling on the ground to avoid obstacles.
- Double-tap the screen to get the skateboard for a short while. The skateboard makes you faster and stops you from dying if you get hit.
- Collect a jetpack, magnet, jumping shoes, or multiplier power-ups that increase your chances of winning.
- Collect coins on the way and use them to purchase new characters and power-ups.
With the coins you get, you can unlock new characters, skateboards, and characters, all offering different tricks and abilities.
How To Play Subway Surfers
- Open the game on your mobile device.
- Click on start and begin running.
- Before playing, you can choose from different characters and power-ups.
Who Developed Subway Surfers?
SYBO developed Subway Surfers in collaboration with Kiloo, both based in Denmark. The game is available on a wide range of mobile devices, including Android and iOS devices.